about 1 month ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Customer Success Manager is a customer facing role, centered on enabling customers to achieve their desired outcomes, assuring current and future commercial success for GEAD, and effective collaboration across the GEAD / GEA matrix to optimize customer interactions, service deployment, and support.
* Management of assigned GEAD accounts to assure commercial success to meet GEAD objectives;
* Lead development & execution of action plans to achieve customer outcomes;
* Execute growth plans at named accounts to increase utilization of existing offerings and demand for new offerings.
* Manage account health using best practices technologies, metrics, & rhythms to achieve & maintain excellent scores.
* Collaborate cross-functionally to guide customers through onboarding, go-live, sustainment, & growth stages of the commercial relationship;
* Manage customer interactions in a manner that establishes credibility and trust as a business advisor.
* Work with customer advocacy team to develop customer specific case studies and references to share covered account’s success.
* Provide timely updates to sales team about potential commercial opportunities at customer site.
* Bachelor’s Degree in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math),
* At least 5 years of experience in, commercial operations, sales, or program management
* At least 5 years of experience in a direct customer facing role
* Legal authorization to work in North America is required.
* Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
* Must be willing to travel
* Must be willing to work from home or closest GE office or a combination of the two.
* Experience managing complex projects and programs in the civil or military aviation, or manufacturing sectors
* Experience in digital analytics, business intelligence, and / or decision support solutions
* Familiarity with US defense procurement processes, and the global defense sector an advantage
* Prior experience representing GE or other employer in business and contractual discussions with customer
* Prior experience serving with a branch of the US military an advantage
* Serves as an advocate for profitability on behalf of the customer
* Able to coach and train others on best practices for project delivery and execution;
* Establishes, maintains, and grows key executive relationships within customer accounts. Adept at navigating political and hierarchical landscape and facilitates the customer decision making process.
* Pioneers how our technology solves customer problems from a technology and business perspective. Knowledge of processes & tools critical to domain operations (e.g., regulations, standards, principles, etc.).
* Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team; Able to navigate accountability in a matrixed organization; Communicates and demonstrates a shared sense of purpose.
* Demonstrated ability to define requirements and collaborate on solutions, leveraging personal technical knowledge and network of experts. Communication style encourages effective interaction with customer and cross-functional teams. Leverages knowledge of product capability to mitigate risk and drive desired outcome.
* Able to lead a matrixed team to drive customer situations and function as point of contact for major escalations; Seeks to recognize failure points proactively and communicate concerns to product team;
* Drives organizational awareness of processes, delivers regular updates and communication on process changes through multiple communication channels.
* Influences through others, including by use of experts or other third parties; Foresees downstream consequences and effectively tailors communication strategy to support a positive outcome.
* Possesses courage to share point-of-view and facilitate tough conversations.
* Leads customers to take ownership of explaining their business problems through mutual understanding; Able to engage customers by creating exciting dialogue.
* Demonstrates a passion for work and for continual learning;
* Uncovers and articulates critical success factors necessary for the customer to acquire, implement, and utilize a solution
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Washington
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.