about 1 month ago
Job Title: Process Planner Avionics - CA
Region: CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
Duration: 5 Months
Description: Chipton-Ross is seeking a Process Planner Avionics for an opening in Hawthorne, CA.
• Create, revise, and maintain planning documents to produce avionics related components and assemblies which conform to design configuration and specifications.
• Apply knowledge of processes and materials; including fabrication, assembly, and testing of avionic components and assemblies.
• Interpret technical documents in regards to avionics manufacturing, database systems, and processes to create accurate planning.
• Validate and ensure latest configuration and effectivity are maintained throughout the manufacturing cycle.
• General knowledge and ability to use or interpret CAD Models.
• Process the necessary documentation to complete job assignments and resolve discrepancies in order to expedite the flow of material and work orders.
• Resolve discrepancies arising from incorrect paperwork or other related problems.
• Work with management to assist in resolving problems and developing methods and techniques for assured department capability.
• Must be available for all hours and any overtime, as necessary.
• Must be available for a rotating Saturday shift.
• 1 year of experience supporting avionics related processes in a manufacturing environment.
• 1 year of experience working with Microsoft applications.
• 1 year of experience working with engineering blueprints.
• 3-5 years in an avionics manufacturing environment with process planning experience desired.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, or related field is desired.
• Experience with MRP/ERP systems is preferred.
• Knowledge of TeamCenter or other PLM software systems is desired.
High School Diploma
2nd SHIFT HOURS ARE 3:30pm. to 2:00 a.m.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.