4 months ago
As a Procurement Data Analyst, you will support the Procurement, Subcontracts and Sourcing organization by providing analysis to drive databased decision-making. This role entails close collaboration with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze data used for making strategic decisions and measuring the health of the organization.
Primary responsibilities will include, supporting Procurement, Subcontracts, Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain Technical Solutions, with the following:
* Serve as an analytical liaison between database management tools and the end-user requirements, working cross-functionally to identify and analyze data, and to troubleshoot issues.
· Provide assistance on any SAP modifications and testing
* Provide assistance on any new software or system enhancement or implementation
* Develop and maintain departmental performance metrics, key performance indicators, performance dashboard and supplier portal
* Assist in the development of Sourcing pricing rollups and supplier quote analysis, as well as program performance, and other organizational health / effectiveness metrics.
* Mine and supply data for report development, process implementation, business case development, analysis of returns on investment and evaluating new tools to meet dynamic team requirements.
* Developing tools and methods to assist in the analysis of capacity management tools and organizational health metrics.
* Develop and organize reoccurring team reviews, to include project status reviews, monthly Operations Reviews, dashboard reviews, etc.
* Collaborating across the enterprise on tool use and development.
* Bachelor's degree plus 6 years of directly related work experience with Data Analysis and/or Data Mining, OR Associate's degree plus 10 years of directly related work experience with Data Analysis and/or Data Mining, OR High School Diploma or Equivalent plus 14 years of directly related work experience with Data Analysis and/or Data Mining.
* Experience with MS Excel (including macros, pivots, and/or graph expertise)
* Experience with SAP or other MRP/ERP systems
* Supply Chain experience
* LEAN or R6Sigma Specialist Qualification
* Strong background relative to data integrity, mapping, and financial analysis
* IPASS tool knowledge
* Familiarity with ESPX and sourcing processes
* Experience with Strategic Procurements
* Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint and Project
* Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong meeting facilitation skills
* Strong Business Acumen / Business Intelligence
Physical Requirements: Primarily office environment. Must have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes. At times, must be able to work in aircraft hangar environment and board / exit aircraft. At times, must be able to climb, bend, kneel, crouch, balance, and stoop. Must be able to walk particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another. Must be able to work primarily with fingers such as typing. Must be able to work at heights, subject to noise, subject to a variety of physical conditions such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, work on scaffolding, exposure to heat/cold. Must be able to communicate effectively.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
US Security Clearance Required: None
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division - Vertex-20000074
: Individual Contributor
: Feb 21, 2018, 6:02:50 PM
: Product Support-Multiple Functions