4 months ago
Product Design Engineer II - Acoustic
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell Aerospace engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who's expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
Develop and refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Apply your engineering skills to improve people's lives in their homes, community, workplace and travel.
Enhance your engineering skills by working with world-class mentors to dream solutions to modern problems.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Master’s Degree in Acoustics
• Must be a US person (US citizen, US permanent resident or individual with protected status i.e. asylum/refugee) due to US export control laws and regulations
• Some engineering experience, can include graduate studies in engineering
• Demonstrated mastery of MS Office software
• Familiarity with computational aeroacoustics software such as Actran, PowerFLOW, Star CCM+ or Fluent, general purpose analysis software like Matlab or Mathcad, and design software such as NX or Catia
• Demonstrated previous program experience & success, can include graduate level project work
• Coursework in acoustics, fluid mechanics, turbomachinery
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
• Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly both in writing and verbally, as appropriate for the topic and audience
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Relocation Provided
* Some Travel Required
* Continued Professional Development
* Job ID: HRD8748
* Category: Engineering
* Location: Phoenix, AZ USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.