5 months ago
Jeppesen: Transforming the way the world moves.
Responsible for the outbound marketing activities for assigned products and/or partnerships. Conceives and develops innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Crafts the messaging and positioning for products and/or partnerships.
* Communicates the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
* Develops partnerships and relationships with internal customers, stakeholders, and peers in favor of a fully-coordinated and transparent service. Builds strategic partnerships with external agencies and organizations to advance Digital Aviation's position on key issues.
* Develops the strategy and manages the marketing programs that drive demand for products or partnerships.
* Develops and manages initiatives that create a lean and sustainable productivity culture in support of short and long-term strategic objectives through operationalizing a documented strategy that is cascaded, managed, and tracked across the organization.
* Plans the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
* Possess market intelligence at an expert level understanding buyer behaviors and habits, market data, and overall marketing campaign management.
Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Develops advanced job practices, techniques, and standards. Develops new job applications based on professional principles, theories, and concepts. Recognized as a job expert within the company and consultant to top management.
* Develops solutions to problems of unusual complexity that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation. Develops solutions to unique challenges that may serve as precedent for future decisions.
* Initiates assignments under consultative direction toward long-range goals and objectives.
* Makes decisions that affect the financial, employee, or public relations posture of the company. Erroneous decisions or recommendations may result in failure to achieve goals critical to the major objectives of the company.
* Serves as prime consultant and external spokesperson for the company on highly significant matters relating to policies, programs, capabilities, and long-range goals and objectives.