3 months ago
This is a Long Term Assignment to Saudi Arabia for up to 2 years. Relocation/assignment benefits to the international location will be provided.
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoots complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Oversees training.
- Works under general direction.
- At the sole discretion of leadership, must be willing and able (on potentially short-notice) to deploy/travel to a variety of locations (domestic and international) and for a variety of deployment durations to meet customer needs and the statement of work. Unless compelling reasons exist, failure to deploy/travel will be considered as a resignation.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
- Ability to obtain a Secret U. S. Security Clearance
- Minimum 4 years aircraft maintenance or modification experience
Capable to travel domestically and internationally on short notice
- Capable of working variable shifts and overtime on short notice
- Candidate must be able to obtain a work visa, depending on requirements of the country.
- Candidate must be able to meet the cultural requirements of the country, as applicable.
- Employment is contingent on the candidate’s ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities of the country.
- Because the candidate may be placed on an international assignment, the offer is contingent upon the candidate’s ability to obtain clearances from International Health Services and the receipt of a visa/work permit to the country in which he or she will be assigned. These clearances are also contingencies for any family members who may be relocating with the candidate.
- A current active Secret U. S. Security Clearance
- F-15 experience
- Engine run experience for P/W 220/229 or GE 110/129
ADDITIONAL JOB RELATED INFORMATION:
- Individuals must possess their own personal standard tools and possess personal safety shoes compliant with ANSI standards.
Yes, 75 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award