5 months ago
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 55105BR Date posted 10/11/City Cheshire
Qualification: Preferred candidates will have soldering training, microscope experience, 1+ years small parts assembly experience.
* Must be able to handle and manipulate small parts.
* Must be able to work from written instructions and supervisory direction.
* Must be able to complete written records appropriate to the job.
* Must have ability to satisfy soldering school requirements to applicable Military and/or Spec. Standards.
* Must have ability to meet vision requirements of the job.
* Must have ability to work with chemicals and have ability to use microscope for extended periods.
* Must have ability to conform to job-related safety and quality practices appropriate to the job.
Education: High school diploma/GED.
Ability to read, write and comprehend English
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.