6 months ago
Program Aircraft Leader-MON14694
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of projects related to your program.
- Be the focal point of contact for a specific work package.
- Ensure and demonstrate the adherence to budget your program required.
- Work closely with colleagues from different functions to initiate, investigate, assess, to prioritize and implement solutions in resolving issues.
- Create and monitor your project schedules in achieving our goals.
- Assess the business impacts following technical change requests, and ensure its prioritization.
- Prepare business case records (financial impacts, forecasts and scenarios, planning and ROI), presenting them to the management team and give your recommendations.
- Check project costs (labor, material and other direct costs), negotiating with suppliers in terms of deadlines, summaries of technical and business impacts.
- Ensure internal and external governance of your program by '' program review '' and other presentations, to give visibility to your program to the various stakeholders involved.
- Work in a cross-functional environment where you get to mingle and present members of all levels of managements.
- Identify potential issues, manage risks by developing corrective solutions to mitigate the risk and reduce the impact.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university undergraduate degree in Business Administration or equivalent combined with more than five (5) years of relevant professional experience, ideally in program management.
- You possess recognized capacities for leadership, project management and negotiation.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in French and English, both spoken and written.
- You possess team spirit, innovation and leadership skills that make you an effective person.
- You have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy.
- You possess good knowledge in operational and financial management.
- You have Microsoft Project applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes abilities.
- You possess experience in aeronautical program management.
- You are opened to travelling when required.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project Development
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.01.2018, 8:56:47 PM