3 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Ensure governance, integration, communication, evaluation and execution of change management implementation at final assembly line in accordance with the program strategy and schedule.
- Ensure that all changes, regardless of origin (Design, Test rig, FAL, FTP, Flight testing etc.) are properly documented, tracked, actions are completed through required reviews, approved and eventually implemented into design and product.
- Participate in reviews including but not exclusive to Technical Integration Meetings, Change Board, FTV or Production A/C DMMs, Disconnect Resolution Task Group Meetings (DRTGs), Change Implementation Team meetings (CITs).
- Support Disconnect Resolution Task Group team by identifying pipeline Product Change Request (PCR) areas of risks and having actions taken/completed to expedite PCR schedule harmonization.
- Work with Montreal Program Analysts, Project Engineers, Manufacturing Control Group and Supplier Management focals to expedite communications/actions for changes impacting Toronto Final Line.
- Support, with the extended team, the production final line for any change management related items to secure schedule and program strategy.
- Support to Technical Focals/Work Package Managers/Project Focals and Supplier Readiness teams ad hoc.
- Support final line schedule review and support escalation with disconnects and unknowns.
- Produce metrics & information packages to support monthly Program Reviews.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- You have five (5) + years of experience in the aerospace industry.
- You have specific knowledge of configuration management, change management and/or project management in aircraft is essential.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
- You possess negotiation skills and are comfortable working independently.
- You are able to demonstrate excellent Teamwork, customer orientation, leadership and innovation.
- You are competent in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 12.09.2017, 4:24:45 PM