29 days ago
Moog Inc, was founded in 1951 when Bill Moog had one product and a vision of company culture so strong that it became the foundation of the company that we are today. We operate within a culture of trust and mutual respect, allowing our engineers to collaborate and produce cutting edge technology, as well as aiding our business in the ability to share goals and achieve them together. Our lines of precision motion control technology can be seen at the forefront of military and commercial aircraft markets, space exploration, and oil and gas markets to name a few.
Moog’s Space & Defense Group is looking for a Program Analyst!
In this position you can expect to own and perform analysis of program parts requirements for programs and generation of realistic production schedules.
You will also be the central base upon which all phases of Production Control operations are planned, controlled and monitored to insure on time completion of Moog's commitments to its customers. You would be responsible for ensuring proper planning while monitoring the execution of the plans through customer delivery.
As a Program Analyst or Planner this is what your day will look like:
* Plan, coordinate, schedule and suggest changes to program plans.
* Provide delivery information to Master Scheduling team based on lead-times.
* Determining Engineering Order change effectiveness and impacts on schedules.
* Resolve your own program plan problems independently.
* Coordinate with other departments to provide a workable production schedule and assist in correcting work center load imbalances.
* Monitoring total scope of progress of program plan.
* Influence and persuade all levels of employees in order to implement a successful program plan.
* Analyze part requirements, orders, schedules, and expedite assigned items.
* Notify appropriate personnel of items not on schedule.
* Provide inputs required for the proper loading of Bill of Material for new programs.
* Coordinate closely with Assembly & Test to optimize the build function in light of parts shortages.
* The incumbent must have or be able to rapidly acquire a sound knowledge of Moog systems, procedures, and business requirements.
* It is expected that the incumbent have a Bachelor's Degree or an Associate’s Degree with five to six years of closely related experience
Due to the nature of the position, we would like you to be aggressive, persuasive, self-motivated, able to communicate effectively, and highly organized.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today!
EOE/AA Minority/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Female/Disability/Veteran