7 months ago
Program Coordinator, Global 7000-MON14291
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- You will support the program by producing key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Customer Response and Customer Support Teams. Responsible for reporting and monitoring on Customer Response Team (CRT) schedule progress & deviations with all parties involved in the Program.
- Set up and manage the project monitoring process and related engineering documentation related to the customer.
- Develop, monitor and implement CRT Training plan for personnel worldwide prior to first Global 7000 aircraft delivery in 2018.
- Implementation of Sales Force dot Com including Case Management & MS Share Point for Hints & Tips database.
- Create, harmonize and ensure compliance to schedule and to meet & exceed program targets. Draft, develop, monitor & present Key Performance Indicators for internal & external review.
- Work with Parts Services and provide CRT feedback on baseline inventory plan (list of critical parts including GSE/SGSE) for the G7000 before first delivery.
- Support CRT Liaison Engineers & other personnel designated for “on-the-job-training”.
- Prepare detailed presentations & schedules including key analysis for daily, weekly and monthly Program Management Reviews and provide feedback on the aircraft.
- Lead review of all current CRT operational processes (flow charts, swim lanes, etc.) To support G7000 Operational Validation before first delivery.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have at least five (5) to ten (10) years experience Project management or Project Planning experience working in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- You have a university degree in Business and/or Engineering. A PMP membership of the PMI (Program Management Institute) would be an asset.
- You must have knowledge of Customer Relationship Management tools in “Sales Force dot Com” (SFDC).
- You have experience in a customer facing position in Commercial or Business Aircraft.
- You have technical & aircraft operational knowledge/experience in Aviation.
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You are pro-active, enthusiastic and are able to manage multiple priorities on a daily basis.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in French and English.
- You have excellent computer & presentation skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, i.e. MS Outlook, Projects, Power Point, Visio & Excel.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 04.08.2017, 1:11:59 PM
19.08.2017, 3:59:00 AM