3 months ago
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rockwell Collins Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions.
B/E's Lighting & Integrated Systems offers a variety of solutions to both business jet and commercial OEM’s as well as airlines directly. Major product lines include Interior Lighting, Exterior Lighting, Cabin Management System, Coax Cable & Trays, System Upgrade Provisions, Aerostructures & Interior Assemblies, Engineering, Design & Certification. Primary operation locations are Bohemia, New York; New Berlin, Wisconsin; Winnipeg, MB, Canada.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Program Manager in our Lighting & Integrated Systems business located in Bohemia, New York.
The Program Manager will manage the activities of programs involving department or cross-functional teams. Strong focus on delivery within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Monitors the program from initiation through delivery. Be the primary customer interface.
* Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the program. Reports findings to senior management
* Manages the activities of programs involving department or cross-functional teams. Focuses on delivery within prescribed time fame and funding parameters. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
* Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project; reports findings to senior management.
* Ensures budgets, schedules and performance requirements are met.
* Confers with project staff to outline work plan and responsibilities.
* Coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
* Compiles status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required; prepares project reports for senior management, client, or others.
* Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
* Collaborates with leaders regarding customer specific strategy and execution and customer relationship management.
* Resolves customer issues and identifies and implements customer strategy for optimized productivity.
* Confers with project staff to outline work plan and responsibilities. Coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Business and a minimum of eight years related experience
* Strong understanding of financial reports and expense control (i.e. Profit and Loss reports).
* Proven ability to analyze data and successfully develop and execute project plans.
* Experience developing and delivering presentations to both customers, public groups, and internal organizations (i.e. top management, boards of directors).
* Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact with leadership (minimum – up to 2 levels up).
* Strict adherence to meeting scheduling deadlines and holding individuals accountable to meet customer requirements.
* Strong customer facing experience in engineering program management.
* Knowledge of supply chain management.
* Must be able to travel 20-25% of the time.
* PMP certification
* Background in aviation materials, electronics or aerospace industry.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
14 days ago
only 16 hours until close
8 days ago
only 6 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 7 days until close
7 days ago
only 7 days until close