This position is to provide Program Management oversight on a major Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) Engineering Contract. The selected applicant will serve as the primary interface between Government contractor personnel on all programmatic and technical matters; assess and report on any contract programmatic or technical risks; and oversee the delivery of products and services delivered by the contractor team to ensure timely delivery of high quality, compliant products and services. The successful candidate will be capable of serving as a technical advisor to senior technical leadership on the Government team on BMD related issues.
• Must have demonstrated experience in providing leadership, direction and management oversight of engineering activities on a Ballistic Missile Defense Engineering program
• Must possess extensive managerial and business knowledge necessary to lead a contractor team in the execution of a BMD system engineering contract
• Must be proficient in MDA BMD standards, principles, practices, and processes related to complex weapon system engineering
• Must have a proven ability to lead and provide direct input in solving complex issues involving staff and resources of sizable magnitude
• Must be capable of thinking strategically to address issues and implement plans for major operational defense programs
• Security Clearance: Top Secret
MA/MS in Engineering/Science/Business related field and 15 years of experience.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.