8 months ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for the operation of the assigned pilot training program(s) in the Learning Center
* Supervise and manage day-to-day Customer training activities specific to program aircraft to include aircraft-specific training delivery, Customer scheduling, Instructor scheduling, condition of training equipment, and training documentation. Ensure that training materials are prepred, maintained and used in accordance with all regulatory requiremens y periodically comparing reqiremens with day-to-day activitie and any audit inspection results at Center.
* Mentor/manage Instructor(s) within specific program aircraft.
* Act as Ground, Simulator and/or Flight Instructor, as needed
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS:
* Associate's degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school preferred, or three (3) years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; equivalency years experience substitution must be in related field.
* Valid Driers License, where applicable.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Excellent Fluency in English, through both verbal and written communications; able to speak, understand, red and write
* NOTE: Ability to read, write and/or speak a foreign language may be helpful in some Centers, where applicable.
* Must be an excellent listener and presenter.
EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE KNOWELDGE & SKILLS
* IBM PC and/or compatible computer with printer; various standard office equipment
* General knowledge of: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Database: MS Access, preferred