21 days ago
Boeing South Carolina is seeking a Software Engineer to join our Enterprise Cloud Services organization. This Level 2 position will include designing, programming, testing, and maintaining computing applications that help enable Boeing's application infrastructure service offerings.
This team is responsible for building and maintaining an entire ecosystem of tools supporting the management of Boeing's infrastructure and the automation of our cloud services. This includes new application development projects as well as the refactoring and maintaining of a current set of applications. You will be located in North Charleston, South Carolina.
will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Provide software solutions to our Enterprise computing customers by writing code that meets documented software specifications.
* Perform unit testing on the code developed.
* Use modern tools and architectural standards in our automated CI/CD (Continuous Integration/ and Continuous Delivery) pipeline.
* Perform statement of work using agile processes to drive automation.
All employees will be on the Boeing Charleston Benefit Structure.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education / Experience
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Basic Qualifications (Required)
* More than 1 year of technical experience working on a software development team using C#/.Net technologies.
* Experience developing applications on the Windows platform.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Knowledge of agile/scrum methodologies (Experience working in an agile/scrum environment highly preferred).
Experience in automated application delivery (CI/CD).
Experience with test driven development.
Knowledge of DevOps (development operations) concepts.
Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
Contingent Upon Program Award