2 months ago
* BSEE degree required
* 4-8 years of related experience within an electronics design and development organization.
* Proven team leadership experience in an IPD team environment/multifunctional groups
* Familiarity with development and certification of Aerospace electronic products
* Knowledge of JDE, Filemaker Pro, and Mentor Graphics – schematics and PADS–layout
* Familiarity with DO-160D and Mil-Std-461C or similar industry standard certification requirements
* Good verbal and written communications skills
* Previous experience in analog and digital circuit design
* Must have the authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
All Positions at Triumph Engine Control Systems require access to information or technology that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other US government security regulations. These laws do not permit access rights to non-US Citizens or to other unauthorized individuals. Therefore, presently all applicants must be US Citizens or US Permanent Residents (*green card holders*) and/or otherwise comply with ITAR requirements for access rights to be considered for a position.