2 months ago
Project management - C Series Program-MIR02252
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Coordinate all activities related to the development and execution of product improvement campaigns in service for one or more customers.
- Define incorporation strategy for retrofit modifications in service.
- Represent internally and support customers in their product improvement campaigns in service or prior to delivery.
- Represent Customer Services in various forums related to the change management process.
- Create schedules for retrofit PCRs and Production only PCRs that impact Customer Services using MS Project/ EPM.
- Follow up on all technical deliverables (Service Bulletins, Engineering Kit Drawings, Purchase Orders etc.) and make sure adherence to schedules.
- Produce governance reports KPIs for senior management, reviews with customers and present them as required in the respective forums.
- Manage projects from initiation to closure as per internal guidelines and best practices for Customer Services.
- Ensure Risk Management is carried out as per project’s requirements.
- Rally stakeholders to achieve a common goal.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an undergraduate degree, preferably in a technical program. A business degree is an asset.
- You possess strong computer literacy skills - PowerPoint, MS Project, Excel and Access
- You have experience with ICMS software
- You have experience with Change Management Process from initiation to closure.
- You have, as an asset, the ability to map business processes and recommend improvements
- You have previous experience in a program strategy and integration role or customer service role.
- You have a technical background in aircraft development or in-service experience.
- You are a highly autonomous team player that requires minimal management oversight
- You are comfortable in representing the program strategy in meetings and ensuring that the C Series program strategy is adhered to both inside and outside of the program
- You are a resourceful problem solver comfortable with providing solutions.
- You enjoy working in an environment where there is a high diversity in work scope and where the day to day activities may not be very predictable
- You have strong interpersonal skills - a high degree of interaction with internal and core functional teams will be required as well as customer interactions.
- You are available for occasional travel required for this position.
- You are fluent in both languages, French and English.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 27.07.2017, 4:17:46 PM
28.09.2017, 4:52:14 PM