3 months ago
Project Management - Change Management, Global 7000/8000-MON14016
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In the Bombardier Manufacturing System, you are the "how"; you have to define how to build aircraft. Your main responsibilities are to define and implement methods to build and assemble aircraft efficiently. You are the link between the Engineering and Production Departments.
In your role, you will:
Investigate the root causes and analyze potential solutions taking into account the costs, impacts, feasibility and risks of changes in production.
Participate in analyzing the feasibility of customer requests (P&O, RFQ) and of program change requests (PCR)
Managing change according to the BA processes (PCR, P & O, RFC, RFQ, OSW);
Represent Operations in different meetings (Change Board, MCG governance, specing meetings)
Plan and implement changes in production while following the completion of the first units.
Define, prepare, implement and harmonize methods processes related to change management
Identify opportunities to eliminate non-value added and optimize methods processes.
Participate in developing and defining the manpower required, training, assembly, development plan, ergonomics, health and safety, tooling and production equipment according to optimal working methodology.
Work closely with the functions of engineering, production, logistics and quality to create and monitor compliance with the various schedules for project management
Create, align and track technical deliverables (drawings, services bulletin, etc.) and ensure compliance with the various schedules.
Ensure project visibility at the governance;
Conduct workshops and meetings to agree on a plan and goals;
Participate in continuous improvement through the achieving excellence system.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have 5 years of experience in aeronautics or other related manufacturing industry.
- You are organized, good planner and problem solver.
- You have good judgment, are innovative and have good decision-making skills.
- You demonstrate a professional attitude and superior communication skills, fluent in French and English
- You are skilled in project management and are comfortable working with multidisciplinary teams.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, Project).
- Knowledge of SAP and CATIA V5 will be considered assets.
- Knowledge of the structure, systems and interior finishing of aircraft will be considered an asset.
- You know the program / project management processes;
- You have a strong background in engineering and / or aeronautical operations (asset);
- You demonstrate excellent time management ability to work to tight deadlines;
- You have a pro-active attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Methods Engineer
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 14.06.2017, 3:54:00 PM