2 months ago
Project Management - Entry Into Service-TOR03496
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Project manage the Entry Into Service (EIS) phase for commercial aircraft customers as part of Customer Services
- Provide overviews of the EIS process to customers
- Create and maintain EIS project plans
- Hold regular EIS conference calls with customers and Bombardier functional teams
- Create and maintain In-Service Performance Management key performance indicators for the first 6 months of operation
- Support EIS governance activities by providing key updates and utilization of Entry Into Service performance management tools to prepare and present governance / visibility reports for all levels of the organization
- Work closely with Bombardier functional groups to ensure delivery of EIS entitlements/deliverables. As the main point of contact for the customer through the EIS phase (prior to aircraft delivery), you are responsible for working closely with internal/external stakeholders and the customer to ensure efficient action on EIS related/customer issues across the project.
- Escalate emerging EIS issues to Bombardier management and external customers
- Prepare and administer the EIS survey with customers and engage functional groups where necessary to address performance issues
- Support other initiatives and projects as required
- Support other commercial aircraft program EIS activities when required
As our ideal candidate,
- You must have a University or college degree with an aviation, airline or aerospace background
- You must have excellent project management skills and preferably a PMP designation
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written and be comfortable with presenting to all levels of management (both internally and with customers)
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset as is fluency in other languages
- You must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You must have computer skills with an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft suite of software including: MS Project, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word.
- You must present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- You must be able to travel internationally
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 28.07.2017, 4:00:00 AM