3 months ago
Project Management - Industrialization-MON14176
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage the integration of optimized manufacturing solutions for each of the strategic chains of value of the Saint-Laurent manufacturing center in collaboration with the client and by adopting the best practices in project management.
- Your main tasks will be to:
- Administer and manage the budget estimates, schedules, planning, coordination and communication on all project stages
- Prepare and lead workshops with multidisciplinary team
- Write tenders and identify selected suppliers for the award of contract
- Coordinate multidisciplinary resources involved in the project
- Maintain and communicate effective project visibility through governance
- Ensure compliance with deliverables (costs, deadlines and quality)
- Identify, manage risks and assist in solving problems and obstacles associated to the project
- Document success and opportunities
- Provide feedback (post-mortem) on the project to main stakeholders
- Participate in the improvement of the existing processes
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold an Engineering degree or technical degree
- You have five to ten years of experience in project management.
- You master Catia V5 & MS Project Systems
- You have a good knowledge manufacturing processes utilized in the aerospace industry
- You have organizational, leadership, teamwork and mobilization skills
- You have experience in project management
- You have a good command of the software used for project management
- You are able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- You are bilingual with good abilities for oral and written communication
- You work under minimum supervision
- You have a logical mindset, resourcefulness, detail oriented, rigor and discipline
- You have analytical skills and ability to see the overall picture
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Industrial Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 26.06.2017, 2:48:32 AM