12 days ago
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager (Level 3) to join the Facilities & Asset Management or HR Services Organizations in Mesa, AZ.
This position in Mesa will provide project management support across a vast service portfolio for internal stakeholders across the globe. To succeed in this role you must be a self-starter with strong communication skills and experience managing complex projects with distributed teams consisting of both Boeing and supplier resources. You will be responsible for managing multiple, complex project plans and deliverables, and will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the project life cycle and project management principles and best practices.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Manage the overall development and operation of a service using defined processes and deliverables
• Define project scope and stakeholders
• Understand project costs and benefits and be skilled in discussing benefit trade-offs with stakeholders
• Communicate effectively across project stakeholders, including executives
• Identify and manage specific schedule activities necessary to complete project deliverables. Identify and document dependencies and task sequencing. Validate estimates of type and quantity of resources and duration using forecast data and historical data (where available).
• Identify and analyze risks, create mitigation plans, and escalate as appropriate to senior leadership and executive management with recommendations. Lead identification, categorization, prioritization, and mitigation of risks.
• Analyze data and produce meaningful metrics, KPIs, reports, and lessons learned
• Manage supplier relationships to deliver products and services
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Qualifications (required):
• 3 years of experience using project management principles and industry best practices (PMBOK), including a thorough understanding of the project management life cycle, knowledge areas, and tools (example: MS Project).
• This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
• Possess a customer service mindset
• Ability to influence people in a matrix organization.
• Possess strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to articulate customer needs and perform cost-benefit analysis
• Ability to support international stakeholders including cultural sensitivity and willingness to support conference calls in early morning or late evenings, as required
• Data analysis & reporting
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award