9 days ago
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Mid-Level Project Manager to join the HR Services Organization in Mesa Arizona.
This position in Mesa which will provide project management support across a vast service portfolio for internal stakeholders across the globe. To succeed in this role you must be a self-starter with strong communication skills and experience managing medium to complex projects. You will be responsible for managing multiple project plans and deliverables, and will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the project life cycle and project management principles and best practices.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Manage the overall development and operation of a service using defined processes and deliverables
• Define project scope and stakeholders
• Understand project costs and benefits and be skilled in discussing benefit trade-offs with stakeholders
• Communicate effectively across project stakeholders
• Identify and manage specific schedule activities necessary to complete project deliverables. Identify and document dependencies and task sequencing. Validate estimates of type and quantity of resources and duration using forecast data and historical data (where available).
• Identify and analyze risks, escalating as appropriate to project leadership with recommendations. Lead identification, categorization, prioritization, and mitigation of risks.
• Analyze data and produce meaningful metrics, KPIs, reports, and lessons learned
• Manage supplier relationships to deliver products and services.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education / Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Qualifications (required):
• 1 year of experience using project management principles and industry best practices (PMBOK), including a thorough understanding of the project management life cycle, knowledge areas, and tools (example: MS Project).
• This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Data analysis & reporting
• Customer Focus
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Analytical Skills
• Project Management Theory/Concept
• Project Planning & Implementation
• Possess customer service mindset
• Possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to work in ambiguous situations and possess a customer service mindset.
• Strong MS office skills
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award