2 months ago
This incumbent will be ensuring the management of the multidisciplinary team, in order to realize different strategic and high visibility projects.
* Understand the business context ; good understanding of the scope and the purpose of the project;
* Make sure that the project parameters are respected; deliver according to schedule and to the allotted budget;
* Manage, in a project mode, all phases : needs analysis, choice of solutions, cycles of tests and corrections, preparation of the production and implementation, transition management, business implementation (change management);
* Prepare and present performance indicators for the project to the committee director as well as to the company’s upper management; will have to follow the project management methodology of the project Office;
* Present the impact of change requests, propose solutions aligned with business needs; obtain the direction and the resources necessary from the committee director;
* Support the business with different changes brought by the projects;
* Ensure communication with internal and external contributors about the projects that are assigned to him.
* Be responsible for the delivery of different types of projects (Web project, integration project, implementation project of software in SaaS etc.);
* Manage different projects in parallel.
* University degree in IT or other job-related experience;
* Possess 10 years of experience in IT, with at least 6 of those as a project manager;
* Experience as project director, for strategic projects with the impact on ways of doing business;
* Bilingual (English and French), spoken and written;
* Very organized, Highly customer service oriented, Great team spirit;
* MS-Project knowledge;
* Knowledge of the travel industry, an asset;
* PMP certification, an asset.
Location : Montreal Head Office / Downtown
Type of Work : Permanent, full time
Job category : Information technology
Business segment : Head office
Business unit : Transat A.T. inc.
Job # : AT-18-085
End date of posting : 2018-05-17