about 1 year ago
Project Specialist-Cyber Security-Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto, AB-00353523
Honeywell Industrial Cyber Security is the leading provider of cyber security solutions that protect the availability, safety and reliability of industrial facilities and helps securely deploy IIoT technologies. We focus on reducing risk in the industrial environment and help tackle cyber security challenges confidently with complete solutions, strong domain knowledge and advanced technology.
Our complete portfolio leverages Honeywell’s industry-leading expertise and experience in process control and cyber security. Our customers all over the world partner with us to address cyber security holistically and stay ahead of threats with advanced technology backed by continuous innovation and investment.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a strategic business unit within Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT). HPS improves the safety, reliability, efficiency and sustainability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world. HPS offers a full range of industry-leading automation and control solutions and advanced software applications to key vertical industries, including oil & gas, mining, refining, pulp & paper, power, chemical, and life sciences.
The incumbents primary responsibility will be providing North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC) and ARS (Alberta Reliability Standards) (ARS) Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Consultation services to our clients within the Utilities and Oil and Gas Industries. The incumbent shall possess an intimate understanding of the NERC / ARS CIP 002-009 Standards (versions 5 and 6) and possess the ability to assist our customers with meeting the requirements set forth by those standards.
* Perform audits of existing NERC / ARS CIP programs
* Provide NERC / ARS CIP based consultation and support services for applicable customers within the power industry
* Designing and develop a NERC / ARS CIP program and its associated documentation.
* Provide industrial cyber security / IT consultation services to our clients within the various industrial sectors (oil and gas, petrochemical, refining, etc.)
* Provide subject matter expertise on projects involving regulatory compliance (NERC CIP, CFATs, etc)
* Procuring and deploying hardware and software to support project deliverables and assisting in the design of industrial networks.
* Ability to travel up to 50% within Alberta and Western Canada.
* Bachelor’s Degree in associated field (Network Engineering) or technical diploma in network engineering or 10 years of experience in cyber security consulting in lieu of academic credentials.
* Minimum of 7 years providing cyber security consultation services
* Minimum of 2 years working with NERC CIP / ARS CIP compliance projects.
* CISSP preferred
* Microsoft Certification-MCP or MCSE preferred.
Click to learn more about Honeywell Process Solutions
Wonder what it’s like to work at Honeywell? Check out our One Honeywell Culture video on the Honeywell YouTube Channel
Is this job not an exact match to what you are looking for? Join Honeywell Talent Network to get updates, new opportunities, news and more. For more information visit our Career Site
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.