about 1 month ago
Job Title: QA Compliance Specialist-TX-C
City: Fort Bliss
Description: Chipton-Ross is seeking a QA Compliance Specialist in Fort Bliss, TX.
Provides oversight of the development and maintenance of quality programs, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established standards and agency guidelines. Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance. Works directly with operating entities to provide process analyses oversight on a continuing basis to enforce requirements and meet guidelines. Leads audit and inspection preparation, resolution of audit and inspection findings and liaises with auditing groups and inspectors through all stages of the audits. Co-ordinates legal requests in support of government investigations or litigations. Ensures the quality assurance programs and policies are maintained and modified regularly. Facilitates uniform standards worldwide and enables best practice sharing, thereby fostering the achievement of company’s mission globally.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
The QA Compliance Specialist is responsible, but not limited, to the following duties and functions:
• Perform quality assurance inspections and audits at site and other quality duties as assigned.
• Serve as the Site’s Safety and Environmental Leader.
• Inspect and certify aircraft at specific intervals as required by Client Aircraft, Government, and the FAA.
• Troubleshoot system malfunctions and perform necessary corrective actions.
• Remove and replace defective components.
• Comply with Service Bulletins, Instructions and Airworthiness Directives as directed.
• Perform pre-flight/post-flight turn around inspections and servicing when required.
• Perform maintenance on Ground Support Equipment (GSE).
• Coordinate corporate, department and program management to ensure product/service quality objectives are addressed including processes, documentation, monitoring, inspection and test, criteria for acceptance and records.
• Respond to customer initiated quality complaints, surveys and questionnaires from current and potential customers.
• Serve as a point of contact with the On-Site Government Representative in the absence of the Lead Mechanic/Site Supervisor.
Work hours may be adjusted for operational requirements.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
• FAA IA Certificate preferred but not required.
• A minimum of five (5) years of recent hands-on airframe and powerplant experience.
• A minimum of three (3) years of C-12/Beechcraft 200 or 300 hands-on experience. Note: The three (3) years of C-12/Beechcraft 200 or 300 experience may be waived at the Program Manager discretion if the candidate has demonstrated proficiencies in comparable areas.
• A minimum of one (1) year of experience in a Quality Assurance Role administering actions under a Quality Management System (QMS). Quality Assurance experience may be waived at the Program Manager’s discretion if the candidate has demonstrated proficiencies in comparable areas.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Leadership and management skills directing assigned personnel complying with established policies, procedures, and operations throughout the organization
• Ability to communicate accurately and concisely on technical matters, orally and in writing.
• Must be able to travel to other locations requiring overnight stay.
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.