3 months ago
Quality Analyst project-MON15062
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage projects (Feasibility/profitability analysis, risk mitigation, detailed planning, communication plan and change management, definition of measurement indicators, definition and monitoring of audits);
- Facilitate complex problem solving (data analysis, mapping, problem definition, identify maintenance measurement, potential causes analysis, implementation of corrective actions, communication plan and change management, analysis and application of leverage effect);
- Analyze data and highlight conformity gaps with the Bombardier Quality management System;
- Support internal customers to put in place correctives actions and monitoring them;
- Plan and facilitate workshops;
- Produce training materials and facilitate sessions;
- Give visibility on the performance of each operational sector, to facilitate the management of quality.
- Be responsible for problem resolution related to Quality processes.
- Participate at different internal governances and present the evolution reports of the progress for the projects
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Communication or any other relevant field and 5 years experiences in Quality and/or Manufacturing or an equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in aerospace or automotive industry.
- You have a strong knowledge of completions is required for this position.
- You have the ability to work with minimum supervision, be a team player, and demonstrate initiative, leadership, good communication and interpersonal skills. Good oral and technical writing skills in English and French are required.
- You have Strong knowledge of BES and configuration management.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 12.03.2018, 5:47:04 PM