Overall responsible for the daily operation of the Quality Assurance.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Provide detailed management oversight of the assigned departments including analysis of discrepant areas and development of corrective actions to prevent discrepancy re-occurrence.
2. Provide ongoing support to the Manager of Quality Control/Chief Inspector and Inspection Supervisors in the timely delivery of aircraft undergoing maintenance and modification.
3. Establish and oversee auditing procedures for both in-house quality audits and outside Vendor quality audits.
4. Maintain a record of vendor audits to include audits conducted by phone, mail,
or in person.
5. Assure all vendors used are listed in the Approved Vendor list. Follow up on
vendor discrepancies to assure adequate corrective action have been taken.
6. Continual monitoring for any IPM, safety and/or operating procedure violations.
7. Follow-up to ensure appropriate corrective actions are taken.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
3. Basic Computer Skills
4. Excellent communication/people skills.
5. Thorough understanding of FAA Regulations parts 21,25,43,65,121,125, and 145.
6. Ability to travel extended periods of time for contract vendor auditing purposes.
7. Five years experience as a mechanic or inspector on large commercial type
aircraft. Previous airline (CASE) auditing experience preferred.
9. Read, write and understand the English Language.