3 months ago
Quality Assurance Manager (Maternity Contract)-TOR03472
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Achieve the required product quality performance by reinforcing and implementing the quality management system
- Plan, implement and control functional activities in order to achieve Business Unit targets.
- Manage, coach, develop, and provide feedback to a group of Quality Line Managers and employees.
- Ensure that all team members understand their role and performance in achieving the Business Unit targets.
- Utilize problem solving, corrective action and continuous improvement tools to ensure best practices are being developed and implemented within our quality management system via product and process assurance with our manufacturing line.
- Maintain and ensure budgetary requirements of the responsible departments.
- Ensure a safe working environment for our employees
- Ensure functional role is integrated into Business Unit resulting in a one-team approach.
- Ensure the right resources are available to meet projected workload delivery on quality, cost and schedule.
- Maintain an equitable work environment.
As our ideal candidate,
- You will have a University degree in a technical, quality, or program management discipline is preferred.
- You will have a minimum five (5) years management experience in Quality (Aviation experience preferred).
- You will have an In depth knowledge and experience in Quality Control / Assurance, corrective and preventive actions methodology, and manufacturing systems.
- You will have a working knowledge of unions and collective agreements would be an asset.
- You will have strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You will have the ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- You will possesses the following: ethics, integrity and honesty; respect for others; cooperation; motivation to get things done; ability to express ideas logically and coherently; positive attitude; ability to overcome obstacles; assumes full responsibility; utilize the appropriate resources to solve problems; reacts quickly to unforeseen events.
- You will have good judgment and ability to innovate will make you an excellent candidate.
- You should hold a valid AME license or equivalent. (Considered an asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Manager
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.07.2017, 3:30:16 PM