6 months ago
Quality Business Analytics Analyst
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 58113BR Date posted 12/14/City Chula Vista
UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities.
UTC Aerospace Systems employs approximately 42,000 people worldwide with approximate annual sales of ~$14 billion. The Aerostructures business unit, headquartered in Chula Vista, Calif., is one of six business units within UTC Aerospace Systems. With a global network of facilities, Aerostructures is a world leader in the design, development, production, integration and support of jet engine nacelle systems for commercial aircraft.
United Technologies Aerospace Systems is searching for a Quality Business Analytics Analyst to join our team in Chula Vista, CA.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Create analytical processes, tools and models that will provide predictive analysis to facilitate problem resolution & proactive improvement, using business analytics.
- Lead projects to align Quality metrics across Aerostructures Sites, Programs, and supply chain to create a consistent set of metrics used across the Aerostructures Network
- Conglomerate, analyze and extract actionable intelligence from various Quality Systems.
- Align with internal customer business requirements in support of the development of the analytical tools
- Develop presentations for presentation to senior leaders on Quality performance
* Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Project and MRP/ERP systems.
* Works well in a team environment, highly motivated.
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Strong people / interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent organization skills
Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
Education: BA/BS degree in Engineering or Science discipline w/4–7+ years experience
MA/MS degree w/2–5+ years experience is desirable
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.