9 months ago
As the world's leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions, a career at B/E Aerospace is beyond what you'd expect in a job. B/E Aerospace's Commercial Aircraft Segment is seeking energetic, self-starters for the position of a Quality Engineer in our Operations business located in Medford, NY.
Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality standards for aerospace industrial processes, materials and products by performing the following duties.
* Prepares and collates information concerning the certification and release of deliverable equipment in accordance with AS9102 FAI process.
* Perform incoming inspection on selected material.
* Liaison with customer, on prepared product and documents for source inspection.
* Investigates defective or suspect equipment, materials, components or processes and recommends corrective actions.
* Monitors, rejects, and prepares documentation for the control of non-conforming items.
* Has general knowledge of aspects of Quality Assurance required by his/her project and deliver tasks effectively and in a timely manner.
* Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university.
* Minimum 2-years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* In depth knowledge with Aerospace industry wide AS9100 Standard.
* In depth knowledge the AS9102 First Article Inspection process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.