9 months ago
Job ID #: 10198
Location: US - New Jersey - Montvale
Functional Area: Quality Assurance
Division: EMG - Electronic Components and Packaging
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Relocation Provided: Yes
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 15
1. Accountable for ensuring all customer and/or regulatory requirements including international standards of ISO 9001 are followed.
2. Must drive results for reduced quality defects by effectively instituting process improvement efforts across departments.
3. Manage control plans, FMEA’s, APQP, PPAP’s and Gage Control systems
4. Must be comfortable with addressing quality issues and having final decision on defects with the goal to minimize customer and internal rejections.
5. Individual has responsibility for ensuring the handling of customer complaints and issues including CAR and 8D’s
6. Overseeing the quality department, this individual must coach and lead the evaluation of new production processes and/or products to ensure product and quality integrity.
7. Manage inspection departments
8. Conduct supplier audits. Monitor supplier on-time and quality performance. Issue SCARs as warranted.
1. A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree, preferably in Chemistry, Metallurgical Engineering, Materials Science, Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering or similar major.
2. A minimum of 5-7 years of demonstrated quality systems management experience and/or success in a manufacturing environment.
3. Strong leadership and management skills, willing to lead by example
4. A demonstrated thorough understanding of metal alloys
5. Demonstrated strong technical background.
6. Proficient with ERP/MRP systems and Microsoft Office programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.