3 months ago
Quality, Supervisor - Evening Shift-MON14976
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Plans and assigns workload in accordance with approved procedures and standards;
- Organizes, controls, and directs staff for the provision of aircraft production activities, planning and control;
- Enforces all regulations, policies, and procedures related to the activities being performed;
- Ensures proper documentation of all aircraft related activities;
- Ensures all workplace programs (safety, tool control, etc) are adhered to
- Responsible for the safe operation of equipment by enforcement of all pertinent safety standards and proper work habits;
- Responsible for the local Health and Safety Plan;
- Responsible for compliance with all aspects of the established quality system within Bombardier Aerospace including continual improvement and customer satisfaction requirements;
- Coordinates activities with other department so as to achieve optimum efficiency with the personnel, equipment, facilities and resources;
- Allocates resources, as necessary to meet scheduled and unscheduled commitments;
- Maintains knowledge of production directives, policies, instructions, procedures, programs and plans;
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an Engineering degree or College Diploma in Aerospace, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You hold a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in supervising all areas of aircraft maintenance, including servicing, unscheduled, scheduled maintenance;
- You are available to work on evening shift
- You have a knowledge of Lean methodology
- You have a good knowledge of Airworthiness Regulations and Standards (TCCA/FAA/JAA) and ISO/AS 9001 standards
- You hold good interpersonal and communication skills (French and English)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 07.02.2018, 5:00:00 AM