DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Quality Systems Auditor will report to the Manager, Quality Assurance. The Quality Systems Auditor’s duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Perform Maintenance Provider Audits (Non-C.A.S.E. Level II Company Auditor).
2. Perform Internal Audits.
3. Perform Fuel and On-Demand Maintenance Audits.
4. Follow up corrective actions submitted for discrepancies noted during audits.
5. Ensure verification of Airframe and Powerplant license for On-Demand Maintenance mechanics.
6. Participate on Audit Review Board.
7. Assist the Manager, Quality Assurance as assigned.
8. Inform the Manager, Quality Assurance of observations made when performing Internal Audits that may warrant changing the Internal Audit Program.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Aircraft Fuel experience desired
Travel required (25 to 50% of job involves travel)
Current US Passport, or ability to obtain U.S. Passport
C.A.S.E. Level III Auditor experience desired or the ability to become a C.A.S.E. Level III Auditor
FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
To be considered for this position, you must fill out an online application via the “Apply Now” link at the bottom of the page. If you wish, you may also send a resume via email or postal mail to the attention of Doug Franciscus.