Provide engineering and analysis support to the Counter Rocket Artillery and Mortar (C-RAM) Sense and Warn network.
The candidate must;
• Work under a fast-paced environment where software development, radar analysis and issue resolution have short deadlines.
• Evaluate radar system designs, algorithms, and performance and make recommendations for performance improvements.
• Conduct independent assessments of potential radar algorithm upgrades or innovative techniques that contribute to performance enhancement
• Provide technical assistance in test planning, engineering and architecture.
• Develop, exercise and maintain in-house software analysis tools to assess radar system performance and to trouble shoot any issues identified.
• Conduct radar assessments during C-RAM test events and from data recorded on radar systems already deployed in the field to ensure systems meet or exceed performance requirements.
• Support technical interchange and review meetings.
• Support product development and integration activities.
• Communicate and provide system performance briefs and problem reports to Government leads and prime contractors.
• Travel to customer's office, system test site, or other company locations up to 20% a year.
A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering plus a minimum of 2 years of applicable experience.
• Be a team player and contribute to the team objectives.
• Excellent data analysis skills are desired along with ability to quickly identify and recommend corrective actions.
• Ability to effectively communicate issues with management and customers is required.
• Ability and interest in improving automation of analysis capabilities via software tool development.
• Understanding of radar fundamentals is a plus along with experience in tracking and track filtering.
• Be proficient with C++ programming, Python scripting is desired. Familiarity with MATLAB is a bonus.
Candidate must be able to obtain a security clearance which requires US citizenship.
KBRwyle is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities