6 months ago
SUMMARY: Responsible for overseeing direction of a variety of aircraft ground handling services including, but not limited to ramp, baggage, cabin cleaning services, GSE maintenance, and customer service functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Performs all duties of ramp agent.
· Understands contract requirements and customer expectations.
· Assigns duties and tasks to agents for each flight.
· Provides direction to agents in ensuring a safe operation and timely departure.
· Performs pre- and post-flight briefings.
· Know company policies in order to interpret manuals and relate the interpretations to subordinates.
· Monitor and/or conduct required training of personnel.
· Issue Commendations and Safety Citations as needed.
· Be responsible for insuring compliance with established company safety policies and procedures.
· Maintain working relationship with customers and provide prompt response to service requests.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/ MVR.
· Must possess at least a High School Diploma / GED equivalent.
· Must pass a drug test, background check, and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
· Must have a minimum of one year progressive ground handling experience of commercial aircraft.
· Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds in confined spaces.
· Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
· Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
· Demonstrated leadership skills in the work place preferred.
· Computer skills required.
· Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
· Specific shifts to be determined
· Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
· Some travel required
· Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer