• Loading and unloading of aircraft bags.
• Push back of aircraft.
• Occasionally assisting cleaners, dumping lavatories, fueling equipment and filling of potable water.
• Use of ground power units, air condition carts and driving tugs.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• High School Diploma or GED and valid Driver's License required.
• Must be able to routinely lift 100 pounds.
• Must clear a 5 year background check and pass a pre-employment drug screening.
• Must be able to operate safely and efficiently in high temperatures.
• Able to work flexible hours, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays; and be able to handle stressful situations.
• Previous airlines experience a plus.