about 1 month ago
We design to manufacture honeycomb composite panels and have build to print capabilities, as well as the ability to provide value added services, and custom details including curved panels. Our panels are used in lavatories, furniture, inflight systems within the aerospace industry. As part of the Advanced Lavatories and Cabin Interiors team (ALCI) selected for the Boeing 737 Modular Lavatory, we manufacture the panels for this 10 year $800 million contract.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Receiving Inspector in our Interior Systems business located in Corona, CA.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager the Receiving Inspector will inspect and receive parts and/or assemblies to specifications following Quality Methods.
* Performs visual, dimensional or other necessary inspections at the receiving process to specified qualifications, drawings, etc.
* Performs inspection tasks involving the use of a wide variety of test instruments and equipment to measure values and record functional operation of components.
* Determines acceptability, identifies and recommends disposition of defective items in accordance with established procedures.
* Fill out reports and NCR’s
* Receives parts in Epicor system to show correct inventory levels
* Follow inspection requirements following Engineering/Quality specs.
* Performs sampling inspection
* Performs other related duties as required.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two-to-four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experienced using calipers.
* Experienced with blueprints/Engineering Drawings.
* Understand tolerances and critical dimensions
* Ability to stand/walk/sit for 8-10 hour shift.
* Lift up to 50 lbs.
* Experience working in systems, databases, spreadsheets.
* Basic computer skills
* Experience in a highly regulated industry, especially aerospace.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders including Senior Leadership.
* Well organized with solid judgment; able to multitask and adjust to changing priorities.
* Desire to identify continuous improvement opportunities and lead projects to make improvements to processes, procedures, etc.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.