6 months ago
The Receptionist primary role is to greet/monitor the front desk with the additional duties as described below.
· Purchasing and distributing of office supplies, maintain records.
· Coordinates front desk including badge distribution.
· Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
· Read and analyze incoming emails, memos, submissions and reports to determine significance and plan distribution.
· Review/open/sort mail.
· Place company apparel orders for employees.
· Maintain and update LOA spreadsheet.
· Reserve conference room(s).
· Maintain kitchen areas and keep sufficient supply of coffee/tea and condiments at all times.
· Responsible for contacting building maintenance regarding all building issues.
· Process any outgoing FedEx shipments.
· Prepare/arrange all new hire and recurrent packets and send to the training facility as needed.
· Prepare all pilot personnel files; ensure accuracy and completion of documentation.
· Monitor postage meter funds, purchase funds and supplies as needed.
· Maintain/update company phone directory and HR internet updates.
· All other duties as assigned.
General Requirements and Qualifications:
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must be legal to work in the United States (A citizen or national of the United States, a lawful permanent resident, or an alien authorized to work).
* Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken.
* Excellent organizational, communication (written & verbal), and interpersonal skills
* Customer service skills.
* Highly self-motivated and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Strong focus of confidentiality and sensitive data.
Skills: Basic Excel and Word. Datapoint/Airplus work experience a plus.