9 months ago
Job Code :
Hollywood FL US 33021
% of Travel Required :
Job Type :
Career Level :
Job Description :
For 60 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best. Forbes Magazine recently ranked HEICO as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies” and 200 “Hot Shot Stocks”.
HEICO Aerospace Corporation is looking for a Recruiter to join the Human Resources team at the corporate location in Hollywood, FL. The recruiter position is responsible for the talent acquisition life cycle for various HEICO divisions including developing relationships with universities, technical schools, minority and veteran organizations. This position will also coach hiring managers in their talent acquisition strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Source qualified candidates using multiple venues such as the internet search engines, college job boards, professional associations, Team Member referrals and job fairs (may include overnight travel).
* Pre-screen applicable resumes to ensure required skills are met, conduct in-depth interviews and distribute pre-screened applicants to the hiring managers for review.
* Coach hiring managers on interview techniques and interviewing compliance.
* Coordinate with hiring managers to schedule interviews, travel arrangements, etc.
* Conduct background checks and pre-employment drug tests prior to start date.
* Ensure employment agreements are utilized where necessary.
* Act as liaison with employment agencies and maintain approved vendor list.
* Maintain and administer Team Member referral program.
* Assist in immigration administration including tracking of expiration dates.
* Maintain and administer Internship program.
* Development and negotiations of all employment offers.
* Job Fair management.
* Cross-unit liaison/support in regards to recruiting for HR Leaders at various division locations.
* Management of job boards.
* Maintain job posting requirements and record keeping for AAP.
* Follow deemed export regulations to ensure candidates are qualified to work in appropriate positions
* Keep statistical reports concerning recruitment, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations
* Develop relationships with technical schools, colleges and universities.
* Some travel may be required.
Job Requirements :
* Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of similar recruiting experience.
* Internet Search Engine skills
* Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite
* Demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a face paced environment
* Knowledge of company policies and procedures
* Strong negotiation skills
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Project Management skills
* Ability to travel occasionally to offsite division locations