Position Description: Regional Sales
Location: London – Moscow – New York – Europe
Responsible to: Managing Director
- Achieving regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional luxury sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- preparing and completing action plans.
- Implementing production, productivity, luxury quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolving problems.
- Identifying trends.
- Determining regional sales system improvements.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- scheduling expenditures.
- Analysing variances.
- Initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes Luxury sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of Luxury service.
- Maintain and expand customer base by counselling district sales representatives.
- Building and maintaining rapport with key customers.
- Identifying new customer opportunities.
- Surveying client needs and trends.
- tracking competitors.
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Establish, build and expand relationships with existing and potential customers through regional activity and personal networking.
- Maintaining personal networks.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador through product presentation.
- Present new luxury products and services to improve existing relationships.
- Build partnerships within the luxury industry,
- Seeking out and sourcing new clients by developing networks and independently identifying and developing relevant resources for luxury sales.
· Heading up expansion in new luxury markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
· Possess a strong understanding of our luxury product and service, and our competition within the industry positioning.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Meeting Sales Goals.
· Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management.
· Building Relationships.
· Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning.
· Managing Profitability.
· 3-5 years proven track record in Luxury Brands Sales and or Business Aviation.
· In-depth knowledge of the luxury industry and current events.
· Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
· Excellent communication and IT fluency.
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
· Superior time management and organisational skills.
· minimum BA or BS degree is required, though a Master’s degree in Business Administration is preferred.