5 months ago
Basic Function: Under the direction of the Vice President of Sales & Marketing, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for sales of the company’s product.
1. Must have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
2. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
5. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
6. Uses creativity, originality, and exercises discretion.
7. Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in regard to social media as well as sales and marketing in each respective market.
8. Minimum three years experience in sales and/or marketing.
B. Authority: n/a
1. Assist in the development of new clientele, in the company’s designated markets.
2. Identifying and working with clients in potential future destinations. Assisting VP of Sales & Marketing in the analysis of sales opportunities for future destinations.
3. Work with clients regarding: corporate portal, charters, special fares, special events and other programs as directed.
4. Develop client base for sales, to include but not limited to:
b. Travel Agencies
c. Schools & Groups
5. Attend local events including luncheons, after hour’s business exchanges, annual banquets and other community wide special events.
6. Work with Customer Service Manager’s on local community involvement.
7. Identify and develop relationships with new and existing charter customers.
8. Collaborate with Sales & Marketing department on new ideas, directions, and venues for sales and communications.
9. Assist Sales & Marketing department in development of promotional opportunities and supporting materials.
10. Provide weekly reporting of marketing and sales efforts.
11. Participate in monthly department meetings.
12. Assist with articles and content for internal communications through Company’s newsletter.
13. Travel throughout markets.