4 months ago
Reliability Analyst for the Air Force Platforms Business Unit's Air Force Aircraft Sustainment efforts. This is a full-time position supporting multiple aircraft platforms whose System Program Offices are located at Hill AFB, UT. This job will primarily be performed in the KBRwyle, Clearfield, UT office.
Job duties include: Performing reliability research and analysis, work with government and contractor team members with assistance in effectively using reliability software to document analysis; assist in drafting reports, papers, and presentations on results of analysis; performing basic statistical and cost analysis; participating in team meetings and interviews, and maintain a professional working relationship with co-workers and customers. Potential candidates will need to demonstrate the ability to collect, sort and analyze various qualitative and quantitative data. Analyzes and coordinates technical data within established procedures and schedules. This position will require some travel.
Education/Experience: A Bachelor's Degree in science and technology with three (3) years of experience in reliability or data analysis, or seven (7) years of equivalent professional experience in lieu of a degree is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
More qualified candidates will possess:
• A working knowledge of aircraft, aircraft systems, support equipment, trend analysis or reliability analysis.
• A working knowledge of aircraft mechanical, electrical, or avionics systems and/or support equipment is desired.
• Proficiency in the use of Air Force or civilian technical manuals, policies and regulations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels within the organization.
• A knowledge of technical report writing/editing; creating meeting minutes; briefing material preparation; creating and assisting in the development of technical documents.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and similar database/analysis/reporting software is highly desired.
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.