3 months ago
ABLE AEROSPACE SERVICES
Providing Resourceful Aircraft
Overhaul and Approved Replacement
is a nicotine free company ~
Able Aerospace Services has a long history of significant
and sustained growth, thanks to a unique value proposition that resonates with
customers during boom cycles and also drives business in market downturns, when
businesses take a new look at costs and control. We serve over 1,000 customers
in 60 countries. In January of this year, Able Aerospace Services became part
of Textron, which has provided even greater opportunities for growth – for our
company and our employees.
The single biggest reason for
Able's consistent high performance is our leadership team, a group that
believes in a clear success roadmap and executes on that strategy through
innovative, cross-functional teams that they have helped build at every level
in the organization. From the front line supervisors to the CEO, leadership
development is a top priority at Able and the keystone of our culture. This
focus continues to expand our success in driving a world-class customer
experience and has created an exceptional environment for professional
development and career advancement opportunities.
Develop component and assembly repair instructions
based on OEM manual data. Apply standard analytical techniques to support
1. Individual contributor that enables the business to accept new parts or
new damage types for repair and thus expand our capability list and portfolio
2. Develop component and assembly repair instructions based on OEM manual
3. Blueprint reading and interpretation
4. Establish a technical justification for the condition and repair based
on standard engineering tools
5. Ensure all documents are complete with detailed work instructions
* Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or related field
* Technical writing expertise
* Requires self-starter skills and the ability to investigate the problem
statement for each condition, part, and proposed solution.
* Ability to thrive in a team environment that requires peer reviews and
cross-functional sharing of info.
* Basic technical and operational understanding various maintenance
operation processing techniques.
* Knowledgeable in computer applications relating to the job; including,
Microsoft Office Suite, CAD/CAM software, and other aerospace applications.
* Project management skills; including the ability to prioritize,
multitask, and deliver timely results
* Able to run analytical justifications
* Understanding of production processes, OEM manual data, and proper use
* Blueprint reading and interpretation skills
The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Recruiting Company: ABLE
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 07/29/2017, 12:23:20 AM