4 months ago
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 58230BR Date posted 12/20/City Chula Vista
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Our customers include original equipment manufacturers that build aircraft and helicopters, engine manufacturers, and airlines, as well as defense agencies and contractors. Our commitment is to help them develop and maintain safer, lighter, more reliable and more efficient aircraft and other platforms.
UTC Aerospace Systems employs approximately 42,000 people worldwide with approximate annual sales of ~$14 billion.
UTAS is currently recruiting for a candidate to:
* Develop repair instructions for publication in SRM/CMM under the supervision of senior engineers.
* Provide repair solutions on commercial nacelle hardware that are compliant with certified type design and airworthiness (FAA/EASA) requirements.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Experience in development of aircraft metallic and/or composite nacelle and exhaust structures.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge and understanding of maintenance, repair, overhaul, and regulatory requirements in the commercial aircraft industry.
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers and be driven to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Posses good technical writing and PC skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of maintenance, engineering, and management personnel.
- CATIA V and FiberSim skills highly desirable.
- Familarity with nacelled systems desirable.
Education: BS degree in Engineering w/4-7+ years experience
MS degree in Engineering w/2-4+ years experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.