Reports To: Revenue Lead and Accounting Supervisor
Basic Function: Ensures passenger counts and pricing of tickets are accurate and processed for billings.
1. Previous airline customer service or related revenue refund experience.
2. Ability to operate 10-key calculator accurately by touch.
3. Ability to work independently and organize workload.
4. Ability to multi-task.
5. Working knowledge of PC’s, preferably Microsoft Office.
1. Audit daily flight logs to ensure passengers are accounted for.
2. Price tickets, using PIPPS (Passenger Interline Pricing Prorate System).
3. Prepare tickets for data entry into Quasar system.
4. Enters tickets into Quasar for billing other airlines
5. Makes sure that all items are accounted for before closing of interline billings for other airlines.
6. Keeps supervisor informed daily of activity on billing process of ACH.
7. After closing weekly reports to other airlines, invoice to VMS for Revenue. Prepares invoice and have ready to send to airline.
PenAir is and equal opportunity employer.