10 months ago
Boutique Air is seeking a Route Planner to join our team in the Denver area. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for aviation, who has initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the organization.
The Route planning position is critical to the efficient movement of aircraft throughout the entire Boutique Air network. Aircraft must be moved into and out of scheduled maintenance regularly to ensure the compliance with the required inspections. There are instances where aircraft need to be swapped do to unforeseen aircraft on the ground (AOG) MX issues that result in a change to the original routing plan. The ability to adapt to each situation is a key attribute to be successful with route planning.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
1. All duties and responsibilities as described in the Company General Operations Manual.
2. Will work with Maintenance Control, Dispatch, Crew Scheduling, and the Maintenance Leads to evaluate and analyze the most efficient route planning possible.
3. Develop Route Planning training materials as needed.
4. Develop and improve the Route Planning system.
5. Conduct analysis of the efficiency of aircraft routing.
6. Serve as a Route Planner.
7. Attend mandatory meetings.
8. Any other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations (DO) or Director of Maintenance (DOM).
1. Will be assigned a normal schedule of four (4) days on, four (4) days off, or four (4) days on, three (3) days off followed by three (3) days on, four (4) days off.
1. Other factors could require this schedule to be modified to ensure proper coverage for route planning.
2. Will normally be assigned the morning shifts, but may be required to work the PM shift.
1. Other factors could require this schedule to be modified to ensure proper coverage of route planning.
3. Will work the schedule assigned by the company including weekends, and holidays as needed.
* Superior communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
* Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
* Ability to learn PC applications
* Must be able to adapt to changes under pressure situations and maintain composure in high volume stress situations
* Must be able to handle multiple mission-critical projects concurrently and effectively
* Must work with minimal supervision
* High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Experience: 2 Year’s of route planning, dispatch, crew scheduling, or any combination of these departments that equals 2 years.
Supervisor: Director of Operations (DO) and Director of Maintenance (DOM)
Compensation: Hourly Rate
Insurance: United Health, dental, and vision care, PPO, 500 deductible, 80/20 coverage, employee premium paid by Boutique Air at 100%, family/spouse premium paid by Boutique Air at 50%.
401K: In the process of being implemented.
Please extend an application if you're interested in joining our team!