Compass Airlines is seeking candidates to participate in our Safety/ Flight Ops paid Internship Program, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The internship provides aspiring aviation undergraduates the opportunity to bring the skills and knowledge received in the classroom to real life experiences.
As a Safety/Flight Ops intern, you would be an active participant in assisting both the Safety and Flight Ops departments in short and long term projects. Throughout the internship you will gain knowledge and hands on experience in Operations, Safety Management Systems (SMS), and safety programs. In addition you will have the opportunity to work with other departments within the Company, outside vendors, the FAA, and codeshare airlines.
- Paid internship
- The internship will provide extensive networking opportunities both inside and outside the Company.
- Jump seat privileges permitted for licensed pilots.
- Interns who successfully complete the internship program may receive a preferential interview for open positions at Compass Airlines once the candidate meets the minimum requirements for the position.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be enrolled as a full time student.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor degree in Aviation or an aviation related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office publications to include, outlook, excel, and word.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to pass extensive background check as well as a drug and alcohol test.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentially when dealing with sensitive information.
- Schedule: Full Time
- Location: Minneapolis Minnesota
- Openings: 2/semester
How to Apply:
If interested, please click “Apply” to be directed to our online application for this position. All submissions must include salary requirements.
Compass Airlines is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, religion, color, disabled or veteran status, national origin, gender, age, citizenship status or other protected class status covered by federal, state or local law.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.