about 1 month ago
Sales Account Representative-MON15103
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Develop, customize and follow-up on Sales proposal which is presented to the customer;
- Create, customize, and process the customer aircraft purchase Letter of Intent per negotiated terms;
- Develop and present aircraft purchase deal packages for approval to Contracts, Finance, and Senior Management;
- Elaborate, in concert with Sales Directors and execute the customer relationship strategy;
- Coordinate and host customer visits to Bombardier facilities as well as prepare and support meetings and demonstration flights at customer locations worldwide;
- Communicate & correspond directly with Customers on behalf of Sales Directors and Senior Management;
- Build Customer relationship and manage on-site support for Sales team at trade shows, static displays, and Bombardier branded events;
- Collaborate with multiple internal departments to respond to Customer and Sales requests throughout the term of the customer relationship;
- Gather and analyze information and promptly respond to various ad hoc Sales related requests.
- Central point of contact for their respective Sales team members, overcoming challenges posed by international time zone differences and allowing for rapid and efficient exchange of information and deal approvals.
- Expected to be flexible to work extended hours and perform their responsibilities outside of the regular business hours, as dictated by Customer imposed deadlines and requirements.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Aviation, Engineering or Marketing and have 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively within Bombardier and with customers at all levels;
- You have Aerospace and Sales experience are an asset;
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Sales Administration
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 20.03.2018, 8:24:31 PM
20.04.2018, 3:59:00 AM