JSSI Job Posting
Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI) is seeking a well-qualified Sales Administrator to be based at our Chicago Corporate Headquarters.
NO STAFFING AGENCY CALLS PLEASE.
Founded in 1989, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI) is the world’s largest independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for aircraft engines and airframes. JSSI provides its clients with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and helicopters. JSSI serves clients around the world by managing maintenance services through its international network of technical advisors.
JSSI has always been deeply committed to providing its clients with the highest standard of service and excellence. Our management team is adding further value by developing innovative products and services and expanding into additional markets.
The mission of the Sales Administrator is to provide superior support for the JSSI Global Sales Directors and the Sales Administration Director by being the point of contact between Sales and the various departments in JSSI (Pricing, Client Services, Marketing, Contracts, Technical Services, and IT) which will ultimately help generate profitable sales in a timely, dynamic, professional, and consistent manner.
1. Be the point of contact between Pricing, Client Services, Marketing, Contracts, Technical Services, and IT for the Directors of Business Development.
2. Operate with a Sense of Urgency in terms of timely and consistent follow-up on leads and proposals.
3. Route all incoming phone calls and leads to the appropriate Director of Business Development. Create the lead in Salesforce.com and follow up with the Sales Representative accordingly.
4. Complete pre-enrollment paperwork for new deals (Proposals, Maintenance Access Form, Referral form, PIDs, Contract Application)
5. Ensure that Salesforce.com records (leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities) are accurate and up-to-date.
6. Update and run sales reports (Advanced Opportunities, Closed Won) and cross check work.
7. Run territory reports and prepare current client reports prior to a Sales Rep visit along with supporting the Sales Administration Manager with any sales reports.
8. Research customer service issues, work with various departments to resolve and communicate resolution with Sales Rep or client as necessary.
9. Follow up on all PIDS inspections with Technical Services Advisors and provide any missing information that may hold up a new contract, including Exhibit C updates with the C’s Coordinator.
10. Plan with the Client Services Contract team for new enrollment preparations and provide any information required for the final contract (total time, contact information, Governing Aviation Authority, etc)
11. Research customer service issues, work with various departments to resolve and communicate resolution with Sales Rep or client as necessary.
Measurement of Success:
1. The development and successful implementation of making overall JSSI Sales goals which will lead to the achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual JSSI earnings objectives.
2. The overall positive impact of the position inside and outside the company, as it relates to achieving the company’s growth objectives, and enhancing the JSSI sales initiatives and equity around the world.
Listed below are the key areas of experience, and measurable accomplishments, the Sales Administrator must possess:
The Sales Administrator calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
JSSI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.