The Sales and Marketing intern position offers college students the opportunity for real life work experience within the Sales and Marketing Department at NetJets. Interns will have the opportunity to assist in projects that are responsible for the generation and identification of new and existing sales leads in order to drive new business opportunities. Interns will gain valuable work experience while providing support for various ongoing, short-term and long-term research projects.
60%: Gain organization and industry knowledge through business interactions and job assignments. Interns will assist in ongoing, short-term, and long-term projects that are focused around increasing the generation and identification of new business opportunities using external sources and internal data.
25%: Assist Sales Support with maintaining and updating critical information in our CRM system
15%: Gain exposure to different teams and departments by providing assistance within Sales and Marketing
High School Graduate
Related Work Experience: 0-2 years
Internship Period: January 2017-April 2017
* Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program, working towards a Bachelor's Degree
* Will be expected to work 20 hours per week over a 16 week period
* Detail/task oriented, organized, and conscientious
* Clear, professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong work ethic, self-motivated, positive, personable, and ability to develop relationships
* Must be proficient in EXCEL, Word, Outlook and have experience with internet research. Must be comfortable with Excel spreadsheets, tracking, and analysis
* Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
* Accuracy is imperative
* Ability to handle confidential information